Owning a car has become a necessity and trend in today’s life. Every individual these days wishes to have their own car in spite of travelling by public transport system which is not feasible in terms of reliability. The daily commutation to work and other important visits to places by hired vehicles, trains, etc are not feasible for everyone due to the high costing for long term. In a big metropolitan city like Delhi, where commutation by other modes of transportation is limited due to high population density and increasing demand for transport systems which alternately causes various hassles, it is a best judgment to travel tension free in the comfort of your own vehicle.
Documents Needed For Loans In Delhi:
- Bank account statements of last 6 months.
- 2 passport size photographs of borrowers
- A copy of passport /voters ID card/PAN card
- Proof of residence
- Latest salary-slip showing all deductions
- I.T. Returns/Form 16: 2 years for salaried employees and 2 years for professional/self-employed/businessmen duly accepted by the ITO wherever applicable
- Proof of official address for non-salaried individuals
Why Chose Buycarloan.com
- We Compare multiple bank offers from ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank and more, and provide you with best results for car loans
- Get quotations and approvals online instantly on Buycarloan.com
- Get low interest rates on car loans that are not available anywhere else
- Buycarloan.com is associated with leading banks HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank and others
- Hassle Free Full online process
- Easily approved loans