Faridabad is the largest city in the north Indian state of Haryana. It is a major industrial centre and situated in the National Capital Region bordering the capital City New Delhi. it is Located to 284 kilometers south of the state capital Chandigarh and only 49 kilometers from Delhi, counting as the most populous city in the state of Haryana. Government of India recognised Faridabad in second list of Smart Cities Mission on 24 May 2016.Faridabad has been described as eighth fastest growing city in the world and third most in India by City Mayors Foundation survey. Faridabad is well connected with Delhi through Delhi Faridabad Skyway (Badarpur Flyover).
Documents Needed For Loans In Faridabad:
- Bank account statements of last 6 months.
- 2 passport size photographs of borrowers
- A copy of passport /voters ID card/PAN card
- Proof of residence
- Latest salary-slip showing all deductions
- I.T. Returns/Form 16: 2 years for salaried employees and 2 years for professional/self-employed/businessmen duly accepted by the ITO wherever applicable
- Proof of official address for non-salaried individuals
Why Chose Buycarloan.com
- We Compare multiple bank offers from ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank and more, and provide you with best results for car loans
- Get quotations and approvals online instantly on Buycarloan.com
- Get low interest rates on car loans that are not available anywhere else
- Buycarloan.com is associated with leading banks HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank and others
- Hassle Free Full online process
- Easily approved loans