Ghaziabad is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is sometimes referred to as the "Gateway of UP" because it is close to New Delhi, on the main route into Uttar Pradesh. It is a situated in the National Capital Region of Delhi, and is well connected by roads and railways. Being the administrative headquarters of Ghaziabad District, The city acts as the main entrance to Uttar Pradesh.
Documents Needed For Loans In Ghaziabad:
- Bank account statements of last 6 months.
- 2 passport size photographs of borrowers
- A copy of passport /voters ID card/PAN card
- Proof of residence
- Latest salary-slip showing all deductions
- I.T. Returns/Form 16: 2 years for salaried employees and 2 years for professional/self-employed/businessmen duly accepted by the ITO wherever applicable
- Proof of official address for non-salaried individuals
Why Chose Buycarloan.com
- We Compare multiple bank offers from ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank and more, and provide you with best results for car loans
- Get quotations and approvals online instantly on Buycarloan.com
- Get low interest rates on car loans that are not available anywhere else
- Buycarloan.com is associated with leading banks HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank and others
- Hassle Free Full online process
- Easily approved loans