Gurgaon (officially known as Gurugram) is a city in the Indian state of Haryana and is part of the National Capital Region of India. The city is established in 32 kilometers (20 mi) southwest of New Delhi and 268 km (167 mi) south of Chandigarh, the state capital. Right at 2011, Gurgaon had a population of 876,824. Witnessing rapid modernisation, Gurgaon has emerged as a leading financial and industrial hub with the third-highest per capita income in India.
Documents Needed For Loans In Gurgaon:
- Bank account statements of last 6 months.
- 2 passport size photographs of borrowers
- A copy of passport /voters ID card/PAN card
- Proof of residence
- Latest salary-slip showing all deductions
- I.T. Returns/Form 16: 2 years for salaried employees and 2 years for professional/self-employed/businessmen duly accepted by the ITO wherever applicable
- Proof of official address for non-salaried individuals
Why Chose Buycarloan.com
- We Compare multiple bank offers from ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank and more, and provide you with best results for car loans
- Get quotations and approvals online instantly on Buycarloan.com
- Get low interest rates on car loans that are not available anywhere else
- Buycarloan.com is associated with leading banks HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank and others
- Hassle Free Full online process
- Easily approved loans