Noida, is a systematically planned Indian city under the management of the New Okhla Industrial Development Authority. It is part of National Capital Region of India. Noida came into administrative existence on 17 April 1976 and celebrates 17 April as "Noida Day". The city was created under the UP Industrial Area Development Act, 1976 by the initiatives of Sanjay Gandhi. The city has the highest per capita income in the whole National Capital Region. Noida is classified as a special economic zone (SEZ). Roads in Noida are lined by trees and it is considered to be India's greenest city with about 50% green cover, the highest of any city in India.
Documents Needed For Loans In Noida:
- Bank account statements of last 6 months.
- 2 passport size photographs of borrowers
- A copy of passport /voters ID card/PAN card
- Proof of residence
- Latest salary-slip showing all deductions
- I.T. Returns/Form 16: 2 years for salaried employees and 2 years for professional/self-employed/businessmen duly accepted by the ITO wherever applicable
- Proof of official address for non-salaried individuals
Why Chose Buycarloan.com
- We Compare multiple bank offers from ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank and more, and provide you with best results for car loans
- Get quotations and approvals online instantly on Buycarloan.com
- Get low interest rates on car loans that are not available anywhere else
- Buycarloan.com is associated with leading banks HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank and others
- Hassle Free Full online process
- Easily approved loans