ICICI Bank, i.e. Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India, is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company having headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra with its registered office in Vadodara. In 2017, it is the third largest bank in India in counts of assets and fourth in term of market capitalisation. It provides a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialised subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management. The bank has a huge chain of 4,850 branches in India, and has listed its presence in 19 countries including India.
Documents needed for Car Loans
- Statement of Bank account of the borrower for last 6 months.
- 2 passport size photographs of borrowers.
- A copy of passport /voters ID card/PAN card.
- Proof of residence.
- Latest salary-slip showing all deductions
- I.T. Returns/Form 16: 2 years for salaried employees and 2 years for professional/self-employed/businessmen duly accepted by the ITO wherever applicable
- Proof of official address for non-salaried individuals
Why Chose Buycarloan.com
- We Compare multiple bank offers from ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank and more, and provide you with best results for car loans
- Get quotations and approvals online instantly on Buycarloan.com
- Get low interest rates on car loans that are not available anywhere else
- Buycarloan.com is associated with leading banks HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank and others
- Hassle Free Full online process
- Easily approved loans