HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company. The head-quarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra and has a presence in Bahrain, Hong Kong and Dubai. HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector investor by assets. It is the largest bank in India according to market capitalization as of February 2016.
HDFC Bank provides various products and services including wholesale banking, retail banking, treasury, auto loans, two wheeler loans, personal loans, loans against property and credit cards.
Documents needed for Car Loans
- Statement of Bank account of the borrower for last 6 months.
- 2 passport size photographs of borrowers.
- A copy of passport /voters ID card/PAN card.
- Proof of residence.
- Latest salary-slip showing all deductions
- I.T. Returns/Form 16: 2 years for salaried employees and 2 years for professional/self-employed/businessmen duly accepted by the ITO wherever applicable
- Proof of official address for non-salaried individuals
Why Chose Buycarloan.com
- We Compare multiple bank offers from ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank and more, and provide you with best results for car loans
- Get quotations and approvals online instantly on Buycarloan.com
- Get low interest rates on car loans that are not available anywhere else
- Buycarloan.com is associated with leading banks HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank and others
- Hassle Free Full online process
- Easily approved loans